News and events
2013-07-10 – 27 preproposals recommended
27 out of 60 preproposals recommended for submitting a full proposal (deadline 9 October 2013)
2013-05-24 – 60 preproposals submitted!
Statistical Overview (pdf)
2013-03-04 – Announcement for the first set of transnational calls
SOLAR-ERA.NET is launching Transnational Calls PV1 and CSP1 on 4th of March 2013. 15 countries and regions participate with their RTD and innovation programmes in these calls. The total public funding budget for both calls is 12 million Euros.
The following topics are part of the first set of transnational calls:
SOLAR-ERA.NET transnational call PV1:
- PV1.1 Innovative processes for inorganic thin-film cells & modules
- PV1.2 Dedicated modules for BIPV design and manufacturing
- PV1.3 Grid integration and large-scale deployment of PV
- PV1.4 High-efficiency PV modules based on next generation c-Si solar cells
- PV1.5 Solar glass and encapsulation materials
SOLAR-ERA.NET transnational call CSP1:
- CSP1.1 Cost reduction and efficiency increase in components
- CSP1.2 Dispatchability through storage and hybridization
- CSP1.3 New fluids for STE plants
Preproposal must be submitted not later than 15 May 2013.