Celtic-Plus Call for Projects 2015
Celtic-Plus, the industry-driven European ICT and telecommunications research programme under the umbrella of EUREKA has opened a Call for project proposals. Deadline is 10th February 2015.
You are free to define your project proposal according to your own research interests and priorities. Your proposals are not bound by any call texts, as long as it is within the ICT/telecommunications area.
Preparing and submitting a Celtic-Plus project proposal is easy. Just register on the Celtic-Plus Online proposal tool, fill in the Webforms, and upload your proposal in pdf.
Examples of Celtic-Plus research areas:
- 5G, the next generation of mobile and wireless networks
- Internet of Things with its billions of sensors and activators
- Energy efficiency to reduce the enormous amount of energy current ICT requires
- Security, privacy, identity and public safety, including critical communications infrastructure
- Smart Cities, Smart Homes
- Digital enterprises to ensure that European enterprises stay competitive within the global markets
- E-health, solutions in response to the challenges of the aging European population
- Big data, including the related research challenges for, e.g., data capture, storage, analysis, transfer, and privacy
E! 5828 Celtic-Plus – Smart Connected World
Celtic-Plus is an industry-driven European research initiative to define, perform and finance through public and private funding common research projects in the area of telecommunications, new media, future Internet, and applications & services focusing on a new "Smart Connected World" paradigm. Celtic-Plus is a EUREKA ICT cluster and is part of the inter-governmental EUREKA network.
EUREKA is a pan-European network for market-oriented and industry-related R&D. Tekes is the coordinator of EUREKA activities in Finland. EUREKA project funding is applied through Tekes. The national contact points of Celtic-Plus cluster in Finland are mr. Hannu Nurmi (tel. +35829 50 55771) and ms. Tiina Nurmi (tel. +35829 50 55868), e-mails in form firstname.lastname(at)tekes.fi.