Call for applications – Digital Business
The call is looking for projects in the following areas:
- the industrial internet – especially applied and pilot projects that test various service concepts and business models
- new generation mobile applications, e.g. 5G
- customer-controlled manufacturing and logistics
- developing the preconditions for online business
- digital applications for health and wellbeing
- additive manufacturing technologies (such as 3D printing), robotics and related applications
Projects outside the above-mentioned topics that develop digital business and the conditions for it can also be funded in this call. The call is also seeking project applications that utilise and productise the results of SHOK research programmes.
The call applies to projects by companies and groups of companies and public research networked with companies where companies and other external users participate in research projects in the form of parallel projects.
The applications must be submitted to Tekes by Thursday 16 October 2014 at 23:59 pm via the Tekes online application system.
More detailed application instructions (pdf, in Finnish)