Eurostars call for SMEs
Driven by SMEs, Eurostars is a programme supporting close to market innovative product development. Key for the programme's success is the international collaboration, helping participants to gain access to growth and global markets.
If you are interested in joining the Eurostars funding programme, your first step is to contact our national offices.
Your second step is to register to our restricted website after the opening of the registration process. Once registered, we will send you an e-mail with your login information, allowing you to access our restricted website and the application form. Using your login and password, you can access your own personal workspace on our website and fill in your application form.
If you are interested in submitting a project, you will have your project will have to follow certain eligibility criteria:
- Research-performing SMEs can apply for funding under Eurostars. Other SMEs, research institutes, universities and large enterprises may also participate but the project leader must be an R&D-performing SME from a Eurostars country.
- Eurostars is open to all projects in all technology areas and market fields, but projects must have a civilian purpose.
- The consortium must include at least two partners independent from each other and established in at least two different Eurostars countries. Organisations from any other country may participate (as a third country), but only if two Eurostars countries are already in the project. Subcontractors are not considered as project partners.
- The project must be completed in 36 months or less. The Eurostars project market introduction of the project results should be within 24 months of the completion of the project.
- You can find all of our eligibility rules in our guidelines.
- You find the Eurostars countries here
- Tekes’s Eurostars webpage
National contact persons:
Tom Warras, Tekes
+358 2950 55839
Matti Evola, Tekes
+358 2950 55835