Tekes Magazine Views 2015
What's behind the start-up spirit in Finland? How is digitalisation changing business models in companies? Learn what's going on in the Finnish innovation scene from Views Magazine published by Tekes.
- Editorial: Join us to let your innovations boom
Pekka Soini, Director General, Tekes
- In the spotlight
- What's behind the start-up spirit in Finland?
Miki Kuusi has helped develop Slush from a 300-person locally known tech and start-up event into a global happening.
- Cabforce finds success by making travel easier
The Finnish company Cabforce is improvingthe way people travel. With their prebooked taxi service they have removed one of the biggest headaches of travelling.
- Young innovative companies
- Column: Building blocks for growth
Marjo Ilmari, Tekes
- Digital disruption
Digitalisation is changing old business models. Finnish firms are ready to take advantage.
- Three new Tekes digitalisation programmes
- Digital solutions from Finland
- Column: Digital health hub of the north
Auli Pere, Tekes
- Celebrating cellulose
Is cellulose the next "super material"? In the opinion of Pirjo Kääriäinen, a Designer in Residence at Aalto University's School of Arts, Design and Architecture, it could well be.
- Future Watch: What makes us buy and why?
Feelings and motivations direct the purchase decisions we make every day. Sometimes they are concious calculations, in other cases unconscious - though just as powerful in influencing why we might choose one product over another.
- Education at play
The Playful Learning Centre is at the forefront of innovative education
- A youthful approach to business
Sixth-graders create their own economy at Me & MyCity
- Column: Finnish schools on the move
- Let's talk about innovation
- Tekes funding and services
- Tekes network - contacts
- Subscribe to Views Magazine, email: nakoalat(at)tekes.fi