Tekes has taken over the coordination of a series of Health Tuesday events from its original launcher, the Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra. The events will be incorporated to the Bits of Health programme. Health Tuesdays will continue to provide a venue for initiating discussions on current health and well-being themes from the perspective of digitalisation, primarily on the first Tuesday of each month from 8 to 10 am.
Health Tuesdays are an opportunity to discuss with entrepreneurs, healthcare professionals, decision-makers, investors and public sector representatives operating in the fields of health, well-being and health technology.
Health Tuesday events take place in Helsinki, but they can be viewed in real time via webcasting, and videos will be posted online afterwards. Parallel events will be held in several locations using the webcasting option, and they will be linked to the webpage of the relevant Health Tuesday. You can join the discussions on Health Tuesday on Twitter using the hashtag #healthtuesday.
Updated information on the upcoming events will be provided on this webpage and in the "Digitaalisuudesta liiketoimintaa" newsletter.
- 1.11.2016, Health Dates – Super Like of Digitalization, Vanha ylioppilastalo, Mannerheimintie 3, Helsinki
Presentations and videos of previous events
- 4th October 2016 Work Of the Day: IT & Fitness
- 6th September 2016 Health from Data
- 7th June 2016 Health Tuesday Human in Cold
- 3rd May 2016 Health Tuesday Next Generation of Healthcare
- 4th April 2016 Healthcare goes Digital
- 1st March 2016 Sleep and Health
- 2nd February 2016 Testing and Development Environments
- 1st December 2015 Diagnosing Your Gut Feeling
- 3rd November 2015 International Opportunities in Health
- 1st September 2015 Health Dates partnering
- 2nd June 2015 Nutrition & Health
- 5th May 2015 Promoting health at work
- 7th April 2015 Better care with digital services?
- 3rd May 2015 Digitalisation improving mental health
- 10th February 2015 Future Imaging
- Health Tuesdays by Sitra in 2014
Share your ideas!
The host of the Health Tuesday events, Chief Adviser Merja Hiltunen, will be happy to receive your comments on the events' overall concept, topics and guest speakers. In addition to official presentations, the events will feature a Speakers' Corner. Tekes selects the Speakers' Corner presentations.
Tel. +358 2950 55682