Green Growth offers
- structured and sector-specific market information
- funding for projects within the topic of the programme
- an opportunity for companies to develop their business strategies to suit markets in sustainable economy and to join the global value networks of sustainable economy using high-quality and structured foresight information
- foresight that aims to provide competitive advantage for Finnish operators
- seminars and workshops
- surveys mapping the situation in Finland and abroad
- excursions for learning and networking
Due to increased scarcity of natural resources and measures to mitigate climate change, the operational environment of companies is changing rapidly. The change also creates significant new opportunities for business in the sustainable economy.
The programme focuses on production and service networks with a radically lower consumption of energy and natural resources and business models and leadership based on sustainable development. The programme contributes to the creation of multidisciplinary sustainable economy value networks in Finland that operate globally as pioneers and develop new or renewable products and services.
The programme engages in close cooperation with the Confederation of Finnish Industries EK, the Strategic Centres for Science, Technology and Innovation (SHOK), the Academy of Finland, the Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra and different ministries.
Services and service innovation
Tekes coordinated and EU funded EPISIS project focused on European policies and instruments to support service innovation