1) Nordic region is the fastest growing startup region in Europe. Finland and its capital Helsinki is quickly becoming one of the leading startup hubs in the world.
2) Finland's top startups business areas include gaming, software and digital services, health tech and environmental and energy industries.
3) Startups benefit from the world's best education system, strong ICT expertise and easy business environment
4) Tekes - the Finnish Funding Agenfy for Innovation offers funding services for early-stage companies and encourages and supports universities to commercialise their ideas.
5) Slush, Europe's coolest startup-investor conference, gathers investors, companies and media from over 100 countries to connect in a unique atmosphere every November in Helsinki.